Building your home up rather than out is an efficient option since you are ultimately avoiding a costly land purchase. Not only do you wake up to better views, your utilities will cost less due to the wiring and plumbing having less distance to travel throughout your home. In addition, you also have the extra outdoor space since the house isn’t taking up so much land space.
There are so many great reasons for purchasing a two story home, and here we’ll explain a great option for you and your family.
New Era Homes Two Story Floor Plans
This design is suitable to fit on a narrow property. This floor plan includes:
- Bedrooms located upstairs
- Large living area located downstairs
- Open design layout for the kitchen and dining room
- Kitchen island and bar that allows a comfortable gathering
- Spacious room to cook
- Laundry room conveniently located upstairs next to the bedrooms
- Large master bedroom equipped with a walk in closet and sitting area
1920 sq. ft. | 3 Bed | 2.5 Baths
2862 sq. ft. | 3 Bed | 2 Baths | Study | Bonus Room
2423 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 2 Baths | Bonus Room
2767 sq. ft. | 3 Bed | 2.5 Baths | Study | Bonus Room
2578 sq. ft. | 3 Bedroom | 2.5 Baths | Study | Bonus Room
3188 sq. ft. | 4 Bed | 2.5 Baths | Study | Bonus Room
Your Two Story Home Awaits
Need help building your Oregon home? Contact New Era Homes today. We’ll make your dream home come to life.